Like other telecom networks, Ufone has also introduced ufone balance sharing method named as “Ufone U Share Method”. Ufone U share Method is introduced to facilitate its prepaid customers to share balance from one number to another.
Ufone is one of the largest telecommunication company in Pakistan. Ufone providing its internet and mobile network services to the individuals and companies in Pakistan. Ufone make sure that its customers always keep in touch and stay connected with their friends, families and loved ones. Ufone U Share method allows its customers that In the Case of emergency when they run out of balance they can easily get balance from their family or friends. Ufone balance sharing service let you share Happiness of life with your friends and families by gifting them balance.
Ufone prepaid customers can now easily share their balance with each other using Ufone U share Method. Ufone U share method consist of two simple steps.
How to share balance using Ufone U share method:
- Dial *828*Phone number*amount#
- Reply with 1 on prompted message to confirm balance transfer.
- For example: if you want to transfer Rs. 50 to recipient 03331234567. Dial *828*03331234567*50# then a prompt message will appear. Replay with 1 to confirm balance transfer.
Service charges of Rs. 3.99 + tax will be applied on each successful transaction.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only Ufone customers who have consumed the balance of Rs. 150 or more using their number from February 17, 2014 onward, only they will be able to avail this service.
- A single user can only makes a maximum of 4 successful transactions in a day.
- Minimum amount of Rs. 10 can be transferred using Ufone U share Method.
- Maximum amount of Rs. 200 can be transferred using Ufone U share Method.
- If you want to transfer more than Rs. 200 then another transaction needs to be initiated.
- 3.99 + tax service charges will be applied on each transaction.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/Baltistan and FATA 0.84% additional charges will be applied on all services and packages.
- Balance shared through U Share method will not have any effect on B- party subscriber validity period.
- The amount shared must be used before the end of its validity period or it will expire.
- Your sim is your identity, only used that SIM which is issued through Biometric Verification – PTA
- 5% FED on usage and other taxes on bill will be applied.
- In Islamabad, AJK, Gilgit/ Baltistan and FATA 18.5% FED and other taxes on bill will be applied.