Get Now Telenor Smart Share Service and Code
Telenor smart share service allows its users to share balance with your friends, family and loved ones. If you are a customer of Telenor or the subscriber of Telenor talkshawk or djuice then you can share balance with you Telenor friend and family members using Telenor smart share service.
Do you want to help others? Are you want to transfer the balance to others who need it? Do you want to know how to transfer balance using Telenor smart share service?
Telenor smart share service makes you the hero of people’s heart. Share balance with your friends, family and loved ones right now using Telenor smart share service.
There are two ways to share the balance with your friends and family using Telenor network. You can either share the balance via dialing code or via SMS. Some rules and regulations have been applied in this service. You must follow these rules and regulation so that you can stay safe from balance deduction. These rules and regulations are stated below in this article. Once you get familiar with Telenor smart share code you easily share balance with your friends and family.
You can send Telenor smart share to any Telenor number abroad where Telenor offers international roaming on prepaid subscription.
|Greece||Singapore||United Arab Emirates|
if you prepaid or postpaid user of other than Telenor
then a method for balance for other network is as follow
How to Share Balance?-Method to Use Telenor Smart Share Service
Follow the following procedure to share balance with Telenor
In order to share balance with your friends type the following code on you mobile phone dialer.
- *1*1*Phone number*Amount#
- A pop-up window will open where you have to press 1 to confirm the balance sharing.
- For example, if you want to share Rs. 50 with a prepaid number like 03451234567 then type *1*1*923451234567*50# and dial then press 1 to confirm balance transfer.
When the balance is transferred successfully both sender and receiver will get a confirmation message of the transaction.
Terms and conditions
- Minimum balance that you can share is Rs. 15.00
- Maximum balance that you can share is Rs. 200.00
- The balance will remain valid for the same time.
- Telenor Smart Share can be done maximum three times a day.
- Telenor Smart Share service is only for Telenor prepaid customers.
- The Received amount can be used for voice, SMS or Digital Service.
- Service charges Rs. 3.99 + tax will be applied on each transaction.
- The subscriber is fully responsible to write the correct number and amount in the code. Telenor will not be responsible in case the customer makes a mistake in sending smart share.
WIth the Telenor Smart Share Service share you prepaid balance with your loved ones across the globe in many countries with Telenor Smart Share.