EB1 Green Card Overview
Jobinlist experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for persons of extraordinary ability, outstanding researchers and professors or multinational managers and executives, and the sponsoring U.S. companies applying for the Permanent Residence (Green Card).
EB1 Green Card Eligibility – It Is Suitable For:
- Foreign nationals who have received national or international acclaim for outstanding achievements in Arts, Sciences, Education, Business or Athletics
- Outstanding professors and researchers who have at least three years experience in teaching or research in their field and received international recognition for their work
- Executives of multinational companies managing an organization or a major function or division of an organization
- Managers of multinational companies supervising the work of other supervisory, professional or managerial employees
- Managers who manage an essential function, department or subdivision
- Multinational companies to sponsor the Green Card application for their executives and managers
- U.S. Universities to sponsor the Green Card application for foreign national professors and researchers with outstanding abilities
- Immediate family members of EB1 Green Card applicants
EB1 Green Card Notes
- Foreign nationals in the process of adjusting their Immigration Status, who are planning to travel abroad, must obtain advance permission prior to leaving the U.S in order to return to the U.S.
- U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S.
- U.S. permanent residents may apply for Citizenship if they have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years.
- Note: A spouse who has been a permanent resident for 3 years, who is currently married to a U.S. citizen, and has been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past 3 years, may apply for citizenship.